Please list standard categories with what we will include in each category.
Adapted from Reshma's list for Tags/Categories.
- for community related pages
- In vivo
- In vitro
- In silico
- Escherichia coli
- and one for every other species
- and one for every research area (like Synthetic Biology)
- to indicate class-related pages
- to indicate pages related to a certain course
- note that BE.109 should not be a subcategory of course because there might be pages that are useful for BE.109 and thus tagged as BE.109 that are not actually true Course pages.
- to indicate pages that are maintained by a certain organization
- ICSB SC
- and one for every other institution
- and one for every other lab
- Flow cytometry
- would something like this be useful for collating measurement methodologies? I'm not sure
- Quality/data management categories (to dynamically generate to-do lists)
- Needs attention
- Needs formatting
- Needs content
- Needs categorization
- Great page
Later, if this scheme proves useful and maintainable, we could consider trying to customizing the mediawiki software further by renaming Categories to Tags.