Summary of OpenWetWare's beginnings
Quick tour of OpenWetWare
- Getting Started: a quick guide to using OpenWetWare.
Why use OpenWetWare for courses when Stellar and OpenCourseWare are already available (and work well!)
- OpenWetWare permits students to play an equal role as faculty and students in contributing to class content.
Experiences to date in BE.109
Observations from the use of OpenWetWare in BE.109
- Having course content on OpenWetWare enables professors and TA's to update materials more easily and more often.
- Some students feel comfortable making substantial edits to course pages.
- Students can catch and correct typos.
How OpenWetWare and OpenCourseWare might interact?
Brainstorming ways that OpenWetWare and OpenCourseWare might synergistically interact.
- Can a static version of course sites be archived on OpenCourseWare?
- Can wiki-like pages be incorporated into OpenCourseWare?
- Advice about recruiting new users?