OpenWetWare:Steering committee/Meeting - June 2006
- Time : 12-1pm EST, 6/15/06
- Room : 32-262 (Stata center)
To Conference Call:
Audiobridge Phone No.: 617-452-5190
To participate in the meeting, call the above number at 12pm EST. You should be connected in to the conference call. Apologies that this requires you to call in, but this is how the audiobridge system works at MIT.
- Software Development: Alex Mallet
- Community Development: Sri Kosuri
- Open Science seminar series
- Advertising: Ty Thomson
- Google Adwords Jason Kelly
- User Experience/Data Management: Jeff Gritton & Barry Canton
- Education Coordinator: Reshma Shetty
- Lab highlights: John Cumbers
- Jennyn 14:47, 15 June 2006 (EDT): We should consider doing a collection of T-shirts like H-Lounge (ringtone start-up from MIT). That way, we can do Sri's awesome idea of the "[My Favorite Protocol]" shirt, and maybe put "openwetware.org" on the back or something. I'd love to get involved in this, also, by the way. I think the graphics that we have are cool, but more would be awesome!