OpenWetWare:Steering committee/NSF BDI Grant
The due date for this application is July 10th, so we need to get started on it immediately. Those interested in helping should contact Sri Kosuri
What we need
Please post any references you have regarding scholarly works that discuss wiki's, collaborative info tools, the inefficiencies of research, the lack of info about methods or anything else that might be relevant. We are in desperate need! Press articles can also be posted (but real papers are more helpful!).
- Teaching on the wiki web
- Science in the web age intro and wikis/blogs
- Comparing wikipedia/Britannica
- Request for a gene-function wiki
- Another correspondence supporting science wiki
- The recent Nature article on wiki/OWW
- Extending the wiki paradigm for use in the classroom
- Reengineering Wiki also at IEEE
- Semantic authoring and retrieval within a wiki
Letters of support
Assuming we proceed with the grant, we're going to need letters of support. More to come.