Please post any topics you would like the SC to consider at the next meeting -- you don't need to be on the committee to post something here!
Next Meeting: February 7, 2008 @ Noon EST ONLINE!
The monthly meeting is both online (join the chat here) AND has teleconferencing (call 617-324-7520, or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org). It tends to work best if participants do both to fully take part in the meeting.
Everyone is welcome to participate simply by calling in and joining the chat.
- Is the FCKEditor good to go for all new users?
- Reshma 10:55, 20 January 2008 (CST): Swapped out community portal button for blogs button since the Community Portal doesn't get used much.
- approach for dealing with pseudoscience
- Julius B. Lucks 12:06, 5 February 2008 (CST): recent OWW feedback comment about an OWW image repository - let's discuss this and decide how best to reply
- OpenWetWare mirror : Interest in setting up a mysql "slave" running off site? PGP can host the mirror. --AWZ 07:34, 7 February 2008 (CST)
- SC positions (jason)
- Lorrie as secretary, coordinator by vote if necessary, other positions volunteer?
- 'OWW Action Hour' next Thu 14th Feb at noon. Where everyone tried to complete their actions, build a real-time community once a week.
- "Open Science Initative" what is Open science, guidelines and best practices to follow. OWW promoting the digital, open lab through software and hardware.