- Reshma 21:28, 18 April 2007 (EDT): Tried to split up the FAQ to make it more readable. Still needs more work.
Hey all, I was hoping to start a FAQ to put on the front page. Please add, edit, help out. Thanks. --Sri Kosuri 18:37, 4 Dec 2005 (EST)
Goal-Oriented FAQ seed questions
- How is the content on OWW organized
- How do I look for and ask for Help?
- How do I talk to another OWW user
- using their talk page
- using the Chatroom (doesn't work well though)
- How do I make a table / table editing
- with mediawiki syntax
- with wibbit (by scratch, or importing csv)
- with html
- How do I reference a publication on OWW (biblio extension)
- tie in with citeulike rss feed?
- How do I pay attention to / get auto-updates about a page or category?
- using the Watchlist
- using RSS
- What is RSS and how do I use it?
- I want to create a Bay Area mailing list - How do I do that?
- How do I offer help on a given topic? (Sign up for the help desk)