OpenWetWare talk:Steering committee
|(2 intermediate revisions not shown.)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
- Jennyn 11:26, 14 September 2006 (EDT): I've posted an improved, cleaned-up version of the SC page with more images (pretty much like the front page). Let me know your comments.
- Reshma 11:28, 14 September 2006 (EDT)': Love the new design. Couple suggestions ...
- Rename Suggestions to Next meeting with the explanation being "Suggest topics". I think the word Suggestions is a bit too vague. That page should just always contain the agenda for the next meeting. Then the meetings page just contains the archive of old meetings.
- Do we want a OpenWetWare:Steering committee goals page? (Not for OWW goals but for SC goals?)
Jasonk 10:41, 3 September 2006 (EDT): The SC page needs a cleanup since most of the information is outdated, and in general its a little daunting for someone seeing it for the first time. I also think the categories 'info management', 'software dev', etc, might also need updating/replacing.
- Things that should be on the SC page:
- when the next meeting is going to be
- what are current discussions/activities going on (e.g. action list from previous meeting)
- List of members, how to join
- links to subgroup homepages (any subgroups we actually want to keep and have someone willing to run).
- other suggestions?
- Added links to pages for discussion/suggestions for each section. Hopefully, this will promote community participation in the discussion.--Kathleen 22:12, 5 February 2006 (EST)