Welcome to the wiki site for our seminar series on Biophysics and Medicine!
The entire OWW site (of which this course is a part) is viewable by the entire world but editable only by registered users.
Any page that begins with "PHYC500/2007" is a page we have created specifically for this course. If you create a page (please do!) and it is intended for this course, then make sure is starts with "PHYC500/2007". For example, PHYC500/2007:Sandbox.
How to participate
If you are enrolled or want to participate, you should do this (others, please edit to make more clear!):
- Get an account on OpenWetWare. Go here: OpenWetWare:How_to_join. In the box for "why to join" just say you're in this course (UNM: Physics 500, Steve Koch instructor). Shouldn't be any problem.
- Figure out the basics of wiki. Try here: PHYC500/2007:Sandbox, you can do whatever you want to this page.
- Set up your user page. See the top of the page, click on your name to edit. Maybe put your name, major, etc. A picture would be great.
- Contribute! Maybe a good start is here: PHYC500/2007:Discussions
Goals of the wiki
- Encourage more discussions about the seminars or just about biophysics or science in general
- Place to put links to slides or supplemental information
Recent updates to the course