Registering for the course
Here are the possible courses to enroll in for this course:
- Graduate Students: Credit / No Credit
- Sem: Biophysics & Medicine - 26135 - PHYC 500C.005
- Undergraduate Students: Credit / No Credit
- Credit for this course can be obtained by registering for a problems course from one of the following instructors:
- Prof. Keith Lidke
- Prof. Steve Koch
- Prof. James Thomas
- Prof. Kevin Cahill
- Please contact one of them directly for an appropriate CRN.
Requirements for getting credit
- Must attend seminars.
- Grad students: Give a 30 minute oral presentation on your research (or a journal club, if not currently in a research group).
- Wiki assigment:
- Before August 30: Must register on OWW and add a link on the People page. To request an OWW account, go here: OpenWetWare:How_to_join
- Must ask or answer one question on the wiki (see this page) in each calendar month (August, September, October, November).
Some pages designed to help students become familiar with OpenWetWare.