Payne Lab: Publications
8. "Humphries WH IV, Szymanski CJ, Payne CK, 2011 Endo-Lysosomal Vesicles Positive for Rab7 and LAMP1 Are Terminal Vesicles for the Transport of Dextran. PLoS ONE 6(10): e26626. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0026626
7. "Single particle tracking as a method to resolve differences in highly colocalized proteins," C.J. Szymanski, W.H. Humphries IV, C.K. Payne, Analyst,136, 3527-3533 (2011).
6. "Cellular binding of nanoparticles in the presence of serum proteins," G.W. Doorley and C.K. Payne, Chem. Commun., 47, 466-468 (2011). PDF
5. "Intracellular degradation of low-density lipoprotein probed with two-color fluorescence microscopy," W.H. Humphries IV, N.C. Fay, C.K. Payne, Integr. Biol., 2, 536 - 544 (2010). PDF
4. "Imaging intracellular quantum dots: Fluorescence microscopy and transmission electron microscopy," C.J. Szymanski, H. Yi, J.L. Liu, E.R. Wright, C.K. Payne, Nanobiotechnology Protocols, in press (2010).
3. "Pyrenebutyrate leads to cellular binding, not intracellular delivery, of polyarginine quantum dots," A.E. Jablonski, T. Kawakami, A.Y. Ting, C.K. Payne, J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 1, 1312–1315 (2010). PDF
x. "Pyrenebutyrate-Mediated Delivery of Quantum Dots across the Plasma Membrane of Living Cells," A.E. Jablonski, W.H. Humphries, C.K. Payne, J. Phys. Chem. B, 113 (2), 405-408 (2009), pmid:19099434, withdrawn. The conclusions drawn from the data in this manuscript were incorrect. A full discussion can be found in, "Pyrenebutyrate Leads to Cellular Binding, Not Intracellular Delivery, of Polyarginine Quantum Dots," A.E. Jablonski, T. Kawakami, A.Y. Ting, C.K. Payne, J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 1, 1312–1315 (2010).
2. "Imaging gene delivery with fluorescence microscopy," C.K. Payne, Nanomedicine, 2, 847-860 (2007). pmid:18095850.
1. "Cellular binding, motion, and internalization of synthetic gene delivery polymers," G.T. Hess, W.H. Humphries IV, N.C. Fay, and C.K. Payne, Biochim. Biophys. Acta, Mol. Cell Res., 1773, 1583-1588 (2007). pmid:17888530. PDF