(Difference between revisions)
Peng Wang (Talk | contribs)
(New page: 150px <div style="padding: 10px; color: #ffffff; background-color: #000; width: 730px"> <center> [[Peng Wang Lab | <font face="trebuchet ms" style="color:#ffffff"> ...)
Next diff →
Revision as of 14:36, 19 September 2012
I run a lab as a principle investigator at Tropical Crops Genetic Resources Institute, Chinese Academy of Tropical Agricultural Sciences, which is located in a scenic town on Hainan Island in China.
- Peng Wang
- Associate Professor
- Tropical Crops Genetic Resources Institute, Chinese Academy of Tropical Agricultural Sciences
- Baodao New Town, Danzhou, Hainan Province, China
- 2008, Doctor of Science, Fudan University
- 2002, Bachelor of Agronomy, South China Agricultural University
- Identification and purification of biologically active molecules in medicinal plants.
- Characterization of metabolic pathways and their regulations of biologically active molecules.
- Emergence and evolution of metabolic pathways in plants.