I run a lab as a principle investigator at Tropical Crops Genetic Resources Institute, Chinese Academy of Tropical Agricultural Sciences, which is located in a scenic town on Hainan Island in China.
- Peng Wang
- Associate Professor
- Tropical Crops Genetic Resources Institute, Chinese Academy of Tropical Agricultural Sciences
- Address: Baodao New Town, Danzhou, Hainan Province, China
- Email: email@example.com
- 2008, PhD, Fudan University
- 2002, Bachelor of Agronomy, South China Agricultural University
- Identification and purification of biologically active molecules in medicinal plants.
- Characterization of metabolic pathways and their regulations of biologically active molecules.
- Emergence and evolution of metabolic pathways in plants.