This page may serve as a sort of Q&A or message board for students and instructors.
Welcome to Junior Lab!
Steve Koch says: It's nearing the end of the first week of Fall 08 classes, and I hope you're all enjoying things so far. I enjoyed meeting you this week and I'm excited about working and learning with you this semester. As I mentioned during lecture and lab this week, there is an assignment due before Monday September 8. See this page for the assignment:
Physics307L:Assignments/Wiki assignment 1
Also as a reminder, we will not have class on Monday or Wednesday because of Labor Day. The TA, Aram, and I will be in lab on Wednesday from 2-5, and you are welcome to come by for help with wiki editing, or to start playing around with the oscilloscope lab. Additionally, you can contact me to setup another time to meet during the week if you'd like help with the wiki editing or to discuss anything.
In addition to the above wiki assignment, you should click around on the other parts of the wiki. It would be good if you take a look at the course goals. If you have opinions about the goals, post a message about it on the talk page! Or on this "interactions" page.
Have a great three day weekend and see you a week from Monday!
Monday / Wednesday labs
Steve Koch 15:34, 25 August 2008 (EDT): Dan Young said he can possibly switch to Wednesday if someone needs Monday desparately.
Welcome to Physics 307L!
Steve Koch 12:50, 25 August 2008 (EDT): If you want to ask a question or post a link that is relevant to everyone, please use this page! Add the page to your watch list by clicking the "watch" tab above.
Link to previous year
Old posts from Fall 2007
- Justin Roth Muehlmeyer 18:54, 30 August 2008 (EDT):This is Justin Making a comment. If any one has anything to say say it here I suppose.
- Jason O Archer 15:08, 2 September 2008 (EDT):
- Chad A McCoy 20:12, 3 September 2008 (EDT): Since we are apparently supposed to make a post here or something, greetings!
- Paul V Klimov 23:43, 5 September 2008 (EDT):What's up everyone?
- Arianna Pregenzer-Wenzler 00:56, 6 September 2008 (EDT):Check it out, I managed to replace the picture of me that was taken the first day of class with one a client e-mailed me taken on my birthday back in May. It would have been taken sometime over the course of the 13 hour day I worked prior to the phys 330 final.
- Boleszek 1:50 am, 8 Sept 2008 (EDT):Well, I've managed to be an excellent procrastinator. It's almost 2 am on the Monday this was due and I am only now posting this comment. No, I'm not proud of myself.