< Physics307L:People | Rivera
Oscilloscope Lab Summary
- Brief summary of what you did (linking to the lab manual page is OK) Lab
- Add links to all wiki pages that contain your notebook entries. This is likely only one page. Lab
- Report your value for the fall time using AC coupling.
fall time = 57.48ms
- Include error bars!
should have taken multiple measurements over time the used mean square for value and std deviation for error
- Explain how you measured this (briefly)
This was measured by using the oscilloscope's measurement and selecting "fall time"
- What did you learn?
- It's OK if you didn't learn anything. But include things you are still confusing.
I learned a lot about how to read the scope and to make measurements using the tools on the scope. I think it will help when I am doing labs and have to use it to measure data. I have used a multi-meter extensively at work but not an oscilloscope. I am still not full sure how I might use it for measuring values from the actual labs, but think that this will come as the lab progresses.
- What did you explore outside of the standard lab procedure? Anything interesting?
Didn't have time to do more would like to have more time to play. I may pull one out at work and play around a bit when I get time.
- What could make the lab better next year?
shorten to leave more time for play.