- Work smart, work hard, or both.
- Work on projects you are excited about.
- Help others around you, including non-lab members.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Live the Lab Philosophy
- As much as possible, be in/around the lab between 9am - 4pm.
- To promote good science and lab aesthetic, keep things clean and organized.
- Undergraduates: apply for ORCA in the Fall and URA each semester
- strongly expected for salaried students
- recommended for volunteers
- Graduate students: TA the equivalent of a 20hr semester per year.
- allows the lab funds to go further
- gives the student valuable experience