Protein-protein interaction databases
|String||database of experimental and predicted interactions||http://string-db.org/|
|row 2, cell 1||row 2, cell 2||row 2, cell 3|
- collects evidence from genomic Context, high-throughput experiments, conserved coexpression, and text mining
- easy to learn how to use, great graphical interaction map, detailed explanation of evidence
- created by CPR, EMBL, SIB, KU, TUD, and UZH
- latest references: , 
- The Prince lab present on OWW works on protein-protein interactions.
- OWW's Keating lab also works on protein-protein interactions.
Related literature searches