|This page is a template and should not be edited.|
Click template&action=edit here, copy the source, and paste it into your page.
I am interested in posting a new template for consensus protocols on OpenWetWare? Here is a template to help you do so.
Click the view source tab and copy everything below this line. Paste it into your new protocol page. Then replace the text in this page with your own protocol. Feel free to add or delete sections as appropriate.
Replace this sentence with a brief description of the protocol and its goal. It might also be good to add an image to show the workflow and timescales for experiment planning.
List reagents, supplies and equipment necessary to perform the protocol here. For those materials which have their own OWW pages, link to that page. Links to the suppliers' page on that material are also appropriate and encouraged.
- reagent 1 [www.google.com spupplier page], Part Number, Pricing (perhaps we ca get an idea of how hard companies can be squeezed???)
- supply 1 (i.e. tubes of a certain size? spreaders?)
- equipment 1
Do step 1
Do step 2 Step 2 has some additional information that goes with it. i.e. Keep at 4°C.
Do step 3 Step 3 has multiple sub-steps within it.
- Enumerate each of those...
- As you need to...
- Anyone should add info here and, at the very least, link to their reasoning.
- List troubleshooting tips here.
- You can also link to FAQs/tips provided by other sources such as the manufacturer or other websites.
- Anecdotal observations that might be of use to others can also be posted here.
Please sign your name to your note by adding ('''~~~~''') to the end of your tip.
Relevant papers and books
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
Add links to other OWW protocols that have been used in making the consensus. Users should add their lab specific protocols to this list as they see fit.
- Who has experience with this protocol?
- Who wrote this protocol in the first place?