Registry of Standard Biological Models
|Talk to us at - BioSysBio 2007, iGEM Jamboree Workshop 2007|
- See this page for a draft implementation.
- See this page for a draft on model implementations following CellML 1.1.
- See this page to access current discussion on the implementation.
Interesting stuff to explore ...
- SBML and CellML are already widely used standards. Are they what Synthetic Biology is looking for?
- Petri Nets Markup language is already defining a modular/hierarchical approach. Could be interesting to investigate. 
- Standardized outputs: how about using experimental data format to store computed results (like FCS from Flow cytometry), it could help also to define a validation schema when it comes to challenge predicted results with measured ones.