Registry of Standard Biological Models/Registry organization
< Registry of Standard Biological Models
- Define features of the future Registry of BioBrick Models:
- Supported parts and associated models.
- Supported user actions (edit, browse, search ...)
- Specify interactions with the existing physical DNA Registry.
- Detail choices in term of implementation.
Supported user actions
Interactions with DNA Registry
- The registry of BioBrick models will be implemented as a new Registry (run on a different server than the DNA registry).
- At first, a full integration within the mediaWiki framework will be explored:
- models will be curated as standard wiki pages.
- possible need to implement Special Pages or Extensions.
- interactions with the DNA Registry might require changes on the DNA Registry side.