Registry of Standard Biological Parts/Bug reports
< Registry of Standard Biological Parts
- Reshma 14:56, 16 Nov 2005 (EST): The registry appears to have some strange behavior when you try to enter a feature is whose starting coordinate is greater than its ending coordinate. It highlights two small stretches of sequence. (I was doing this in an effort to see if I could indicate features on the opposite strand.)
- Reshma 14:56, 16 Nov 2005 (EST): When you add a feature that is only 1 nucleotide long (like a mutation). It highlights 4 bases in the sequence pane instead of 1.
- BC 15:23, 8 Dec 2005 (EST): The same bug seems to occur for other small features. It seems to highlight not just 4 bases extra but everyting up to the next "gap" in the sequence display, i.e. up to the next multiple of 10. Based on a small sample size (B0036 in E7103 and I7102 and R0085)
- Reshma 15:52, 16 Nov 2005 (EST): Somehow I am unable to edit the sequence of the part I just created (BBa_I50000). When I go to edit the sequence, it seems to just concatenate the sequence I type in rather than replacing the original sequence.
- RS 15:15, 13 March 2006 (EST): The icon for primers doesn't show up in the deep component picture when primers are included as parts. Just a gap is shown.
- RS 18:31, 13 March 2006 (EST): In part <bbpart>BBa_I51000</bbpart>, the full scar does not appear between BBa_B0045 and BBa_B0046. Two bases at the end of the scar are deleted (AG). I think that there might be a software error because BBa_B0046 begins with an ATG though it is not a coding sequence so the AG should not be deleted.
- RS 17:20, 14 March 2006 (EST): I want to rename a part from pSB5AC4 to pSB5AC5. When I enter in the new part name, it doesn't save it.