Renhao Li Lab:Lab Members
- (and their next position)
- Shi-Zhong Luo, postdoc
- Associate Professor, Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Nan Lu, technician
- graduate student, Baylor College of Medicine
- Sankaranarayanan Srinivasan, graduate student
- Postdoc, Baylor College of Medicine
- Xi Mo, graduate student
- Associate Professor, Shanghai Children's Medical Center, Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Nam Nguyen, technician
- graduate student, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Wenjun Yang, postdoc
- Assistant Professor, East China Normal University
- Rong Yan, visiting graduate student
- Instructor, Jiangsu Institute of Hematology, First Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University
- Chen Liu, postdoc
- Postdoc, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
If you are interested in a postdoc research position, please send a brief letter describing your graduate work, the projects that you are interested in pursuing, your curriculum vitae including bibliography, and names of three references to Dr. Li.
If you are interested in doing basic research as a hematology fellow, you probably need to first apply for the fellowship program at Emory Pediatrics.
If you are a new graduate student at Emory University, please email Dr. Li directly to discuss potential lab rotation projects.
If you are a prospective graduate student, please apply first to the Biochemistry, Cell & Developmental Biology Graduate Program at Emory University. Remember you will have 3 lab rotations in your first year of graduate school before making a decision on which lab to join.