Renhao Li Lab:Lab Members
- (and their next position)
- Shi-Zhong Luo, postdoc
- Associate Professor, Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Nan Lu, technician
- graduate student, Baylor College of Medicine
- Sankaranarayanan Srinivasan, graduate student
- Postdoc, Baylor College of Medicine
- Xi Mo, graduate student
- Associate Professor, Shanghai Children's Medical Center, Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Nam Nguyen, technician
- graduate student, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Wenjun Yang, postdoc
- Assistant Professor, East China Normal University
- Rong Yan, visiting graduate student
- Instructor, Jiangsu Institute of Hematology, First Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University
- Chen Liu, postdoc
- Postdoc, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- If you are interested in a postdoc research position, please send a brief letter describing your graduate work, the projects that you are interested in pursuing, your curriculum vitae including bibliography, and names of three references to Dr. Li.
- If you are interested in doing basic research as a hematology fellow, you probably need to first apply for the fellowship program at Emory Pediatrics.
- If you are a new graduate student at Emory University, please email Dr. Li directly to discuss potential lab rotation projects.
- If you are a prospective graduate student, please apply first to the Biochemistry, Cell & Developmental Biology Graduate Program at Emory University. Remember you will have 3 lab rotations in your first year of graduate school before making a decision on which lab to join.