Replace this sentence with a brief description of the protocol and its goal.
- 2000 mL flask
- acetone (in flammables cabinet below fume hood in room 113B)
- 5 glass jars
- pH paper
- concentrated sulfuric acid
- top-loading balance (1 decimal place)
- ANKOM Daisy incubator and jars
- analytical balance
- drying oven at 105oC
- zip-loc bags with dessicant pouches (recently recharged at 105oC)
- hazardous waste containers
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 2 has some additional information that goes with it. i.e. Keep at 4°C.
- Step 3
- Step 3 has multiple sub-steps within it.
- Enumerate each of those.
- ALWAYS add acid to water and work in fume hood when making 72% sulfuric acid
Relevant papers and books
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.
- Who has experience with this protocol?
or instead, discuss this protocol.