|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 17:31, 3 June 2008
The Rickus Lab is located in the Bindley Bioscience Center at Purdue University.
Physiological Sensing Facility
- Current List of Members
- Calendar for Reserving Multi-User Equipment
- New Members of the PSF:
- Location and Usage
In order to work in the PSF in the Bindley Bioscience Center you must first fulfill safety requirements.
Please click on the Safety link below and follow the instructions for New Lab Members. Be sure to document any safety training that you have received at the university either through an organized program or through your PI. After completing this safety section, alert Dr. Rickus so that she may review your documented safety training and identify any specific gaps.
Internal Lab Resources
- Rickus Lab Meeting Schedule
- Ordering Supplies
- Lab Duties
- Lab Protocols
- Useful References
- FlexStation II Users
- 2008 Purdue iGEM official wiki
- 2008 Purdue iGEM OWW wiki
- Purdue Chapter of IBE OWW wiki
- | Registry of Standard Biological Parts
- Nonlinear Dynamics in Biological Systems
- The Neuronal Biointerface CLA
- Biol 295F Quantitative Biology of the Living Cell