The Rickus Lab is located in the Bindley Bioscience Center at Purdue University.
Physiological Sensing Facility
- Current List of Members
- Calendar for Reserving Multi-User Equipment
- New Members of the PSF:
- Location and Usage
In order to work in the PSF in the Bindley Bioscience Center you must first fulfill safety requirements.
Please click on the Safety link below and follow the instructions for New Lab Members. Be sure to document any safety training that you have received at the university either through an organized program or through your PI. After completing this safety section, alert Dr. Rickus so that she may review your documented safety training and identify any specific gaps.
- You must fulfill all safety requirements before working in the labs. See Safety Wiki for details.
Internal Lab Resources
- Rickus Lab Meeting Schedule
- Ordering Supplies
- Lab Duties
- Lab Protocols
- Useful References
- FlexStation II Users
- 2008 Purdue iGEM official wiki
- 2008 Purdue iGEM OWW wiki
- Purdue Chapter of IBE OWW wiki
- Registry of Standard Biological Parts
- ABE 495 Honors Synthetic Life
- Nonlinear Dynamics in Biological Systems
- The Neuronal Biointerface CLA
- Biol 295F Quantitative Biology of the Living Cell. This class is no longer being offered.
Biological Engineering Internship and Job Opportunities
Undergraduate Scholarship Links
Graduate Fellowship Links
- Epilepsy Pre-doctoral Fellowships August deadline
Research Grant Links
- Epilepsy Foundation Research Grant August deadline
-  or  Epilepsy New Therapy Grants August deadline
- NSF Biomaterials Sept/Oct deadline
- Indiana CTSI Collaboration in Biomedical/Translational Research Pilot Program Grants Fall Deadline