I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Roozbeh Sanaei
- Block E3A, #07-067 Engineering Drive 1, Singapore 117574
Phone: (65) 6516-5050
- PhD Student, Bioengineering Department, National University of Singapore
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Department, Iran University of Science and Technology
- Protein Engineering
- Synthetic Biology
- Molecular Imaging
During Bechelor Degree:
1. R. Sanaei, “Numerical study of a Nano-scale cutter with FEM/MM-QM Approach” , Nanoleters, Accepted for publication
2. S. M. Hasheminejad and R. Sanaei, “Ultrasonic Scattering by a Viscoelastic Fiber of Elliptic Cross-Section Suspended in a Viscous Fluid Medium,” Journal of Dispersion Science, 2006, Vol. 27, pp. 1165-1179.
3. S. M. Hasheminejad and R. Sanaei, “Effect of Fiber Ellipticity and Orientation on Dynamic Stress Concentrations in Porous-Reinforced Composites,” Computational Mechanics, available online.
4. S. M. Hasheminejad and R. Sanaei, “Acosutic Scattering by an elliptic cylindrical absorber,” Acoustica/Acta Acoustica, available online,
5. S. M. Hasheminejad and R. Sanaei, “Acoustic radiation force and torque on a solid elliptic cylinder,” Journal of Computational Acoustics, in press.
6. S. M. Hasheminejad and R. Sanaei, “Ultrasonic Scattering by a Spheroidal Suspension including dissipative effects” Journal of Dispersion Science, in press.
7. S. M. Hasheminejad and R. Sanaei, “Ultrasonic Scattering by a penetrable cylinder of Elliptic cross section suspended including viscous effects,” IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, in press.