|Line 11:||Line 11:|
'''December (): '''
Revision as of 18:22, 10 November 2011
Please join us at our upcoming monthly Bay Area Synthetic Biology Practices Working Group Meetings. These meetings are informal discussions over dinner and are open to anyone in the community interested in exploring and advancing best practices in synthetic biology.
November 15th 6:30-8:30pm @ UCSF Mission Bay (room TBA)
- Chris Anderson, assistant professor of Bioengineering at UC Berkeley and SynBERC PI, will join us to pitch, discuss and get feedback on several prospective biosafety-related projects addressing challenges in biological design, education and management.
- RSVP by noon Nov 8th (but appreciated farther in advance) here
- Dinner provided by SynBERC
December 13th (Tuesday): SynBERC Siebel Scholars Syn Bio Summit - "Syn Bio's Role in Building the Bioeconomy" @ JBEI
Other Events of Interest
Nov 12-13th: Science Hack Day
Membership and Mailing Lists
We're always looking for new members! Anyone is welcome to join. To sign up:
1. Request an invitation to our [Google Group] to receive updates and announcements.
2. Add yourself to the Members page.