Please join us at our upcoming monthly Bay Area Synthetic Biology Practices Working Group Meetings. These meetings are informal discussions over dinner and are open to anyone in the community interested in exploring and advancing best practices in synthetic biology.
December 13th 5:00-8:00pm @ JBEI
- SynBERC Siebel Scholars Syn Bio Summit - "Syn Bio's Role in Building the Bioeconomy"
- Register here by 5pm PST Friday December 9th
- email Megan (mjpalmer at stanford dot edu) to inquire on availability after December 9th
January 12th 6:30-8:30pm (Location TBA)
- Margaret Race
February 28th 6:30-8:30pm (Location TBA)
- Jaime Youssif - Microbial Forensics
Other Events of Interest
Membership and Mailing Lists
We're always looking for new members! Anyone is welcome to join. To sign up:
1. Request an invitation to our [Google Group] to receive updates and announcements.
2. Add yourself to the Members page.