Salomon Garcia: Lab notebook Week 7

From OpenWetWare

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(file link ready)
(added several links)
Line 1: Line 1:
====Procedures for Excel calculations====
====Procedures for Excel calculations====
 +
* Original data is uploaded with no significant changes yet as of 6:08pm 10/19/10 Link to the assignment:[[Media:Merrell_Compiled_Raw_Data_Vibrio_SGV.xls‎ | Dataset for assignment]]
* Original data is uploaded with no significant changes yet as of 6:08pm 10/19/10 Link to the assignment:[[Media:Merrell_Compiled_Raw_Data_Vibrio_SGV.xls‎ | Dataset for assignment]]
Line 9: Line 10:
*This data that has just been uploaded includes the information with the p-values and it includes the TSTAT and the data will be fixed in order for it to be ready to be used for GenMAPP. So far this is the data at this particular moment, at 11:52am 10/23/10/ [[Media:Raw_Data_Vibrio_Salomon_Garcia_Valencia1.75.xls‎|File is ready but further analyzing still required]]
*This data that has just been uploaded includes the information with the p-values and it includes the TSTAT and the data will be fixed in order for it to be ready to be used for GenMAPP. So far this is the data at this particular moment, at 11:52am 10/23/10/ [[Media:Raw_Data_Vibrio_Salomon_Garcia_Valencia1.75.xls‎|File is ready but further analyzing still required]]
 +
 +
* For the next portion of the analyzing of the data some of the cells were cut and they were rearranged in a way that helps in the use of GenMAPP. Then a new column was inserted in order to add a new name (this will be seen in the link that is at the botttom of this). Here I have added a copy of the excel worksheet [[Media:]] and here is the copy of the text file required GenMAPP [[Media:]]

Revision as of 14:05, 23 October 2010

Procedures for Excel calculations

  • Original data is uploaded with no significant changes yet as of 6:08pm 10/19/10 Link to the assignment: Dataset for assignment
  • For the first portion of this assignment several calculations were done using excel standard deviation and averages were found link to this uploaded Vibrio data continued
  • After doing some of the statistical analysis further work needs to be done and finish the excel, here is the link: continued version
  • This data that has just been uploaded includes the information with the p-values and it includes the TSTAT and the data will be fixed in order for it to be ready to be used for GenMAPP. So far this is the data at this particular moment, at 11:52am 10/23/10/ File is ready but further analyzing still required
  • For the next portion of the analyzing of the data some of the cells were cut and they were rearranged in a way that helps in the use of GenMAPP. Then a new column was inserted in order to add a new name (this will be seen in the link that is at the botttom of this). Here I have added a copy of the excel worksheet [[Media:]] and here is the copy of the text file required GenMAPP [[Media:]]
Personal tools