(Difference between revisions)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 22:21, 25 December 2013
Mary had a little lamb.
- Jeong M^, Template:Spaces Sun D^, Luo M^, Huang Y, Challen GA, Rodriguez B, Zhang X, Chavez L, Wang H, Hannah R, Kim S, Yang L, Ko M, Chen R, Gottgens B, Lee JS, Gunaratne P, Godley LA, Darlington GJ, Rao A, Li W*, Goodell MA*: Large conserved domains of low DNA methylation maintained by Dnmt3a.
Nature Genetics . Accepted.
- Akdemir KC, Jain AK, Alton K, Arronow B, J. CA, ..., Li W*, Barton MC*: Genome Wide Profiling Reveals Stimulus-specific Functions of p53 During Differentiation and DNA Damage of Human Embryonic Stem Cells.
Nucleic Acids Res. Accepted
- Klein JB, Piao L, …, Li W, Shi X, Kutateladze TG: KDM5B demethylase binds to its histone target and the product through distinct modules.
Cell Reports. Accepted.
- Chen K, Xi Y, Pan X, Dent S, He X, Li W*: DANPOS: Dynamic Analysis of Nucleosome Position and Occupancy by Sequencing.
Genome Res. 23 (2013) 341-351. BCM News; Epigenie Headline
- Wang L, Park JH, Wang S, Kocher JP, Li W*: CPAT: Coding-Potential Assessment Tool Using an Alignment-Free Logistic Regression Model.
Nucleic Acids Res. 41 (2013) e74.
- Lin X, Sun D, Rodriguez B, Zhao Q, Sun H, Zhang Y, Li W*: BseQC: Quality Control of bisulfite sequencing experiments.
Bioinformatics 29 (2013) 3227-3229. PMCID: PMC3842756 .
- Chen K^, Wilson MA^, Hirsch C, Watson A, Liang S, Lu Y, Li W*, Dent S*: Stabilization of the Promoter Nucleosomes in Nucleosome Free Region by the Yeast Ssn6-Tup1 Corepressor.
Genome Res. 23 (2013) 312-322.