ExPASy Proteomics server
- links to many pages to calculate parameters of your favorite proteins
- E. coli genome site; get sequences, see the position of your gene in the chromosome, and other fun stuff
- calculate extinction coefficients, Tm's, and base composition for your DNA or RNA; calculate amino acid composition and extinction coefficient for your protein
Novagen pET vector table
- table with links to properties/sequences of pET vectors
- note: slow to load
- UCSF mass spec site to search fragments, etc. to identify your protein
- mFold by Michael Zuker.
- This is the main page with links to sites for predicting RNA and DNA folds, calculating Tm's and free energies.
New England Biolabs
MIT Biology department website
MIT ECAT ordering
- Purchase orders, requisitions, etc. Certificate required.