WELCOME TO THE SHREFFLER LAB SITE
We are interested in the mechanisms of primary sensitization and the factors that contribute to the clinical sensitivity and immune regulation to dietary allergens.
- Clinical Reactivity or Tolerance to Mouse Allergen
- Mechanisms of Peanut Adjuvanticity
- Basophil Activation and Regulation in Human Disease
- Mechanisms of Immune Tolerance in Children with Food Allergy
- Clonal Diversity of B cell Response to Food Antigens
Acknowledgment of Present and Recent Support