- Bacterial Cell Culture
- Basophil Activation by Flow
- CFSE Labeling
- Cell Counting
- Confocal Protocols
- Cryopreserving PBMCs
- Intra-Cellular Staining
- Isolation of PBMCs
- Jurkat Transfection for RA signaling project
- Milk Program Project
- Oxidative Burst
- Periodate Treatment of PN extract
- Pervanadate preparation
- RT-PCR for JAX Project
- Surfacemarker staining for Flow Cytometry
- tSyk measurement in basophils
- Steinfelder S, Andersen JF, Cannons JL, Feng CG, Joshi M, Dwyer D, Caspar P, Schwartzberg PL, Sher A, and Jankovic D. . pmid:19635859.
- Everts B, Perona-Wright G, Smits HH, Hokke CH, van der Ham AJ, Fitzsimmons CM, Doenhoff MJ, van der Bosch J, Mohrs K, Haas H, Mohrs M, Yazdanbakhsh M, and Schramm G. . pmid:19635864.
two significant papers on SEA as Th2 adjuvants
- Suzuki K, Grigorova I, Phan TG, Kelly LM, and Cyster JG. . pmid:19506051.
interesting for methods related to baso confocal project
- Geiger R, Duhen T, Lanzavecchia A, and Sallusto F. . pmid:19564353.
another methodology paper perhaps for frequency of allergen-specific T cells
- Campbell JD, Buckland KF, McMillan SJ, Kearley J, Oldfield WL, Stern LJ, Grönlund H, van Hage M, Reynolds CJ, Boyton RJ, Cobbold SP, Kay AB, Altmann DM, Lloyd CM, and Larché M. . pmid:19528258.
- la Sala A, He J, Laricchia-Robbio L, Gorini S, Iwasaki A, Braun M, Yap GS, Sher A, Ozato K, and Kelsall B. . pmid:19487420.
mechanisms of CT
- Duhen T, Geiger R, Jarrossay D, Lanzavecchia A, and Sallusto F. . pmid:19578369.
characterization of a distinct Th subset producing IL-22; relevance to PN adjuvant?, second independent paper also published back-to-back
- Okamoto M, Van Stry M, Chung L, Koyanagi M, Sun X, Suzuki Y, Ohara O, Kitamura H, Hijikata A, Kubo M, and Bix M. . pmid:19561615.
new transcriptional regulator for Th2 described, could be useful for Th2 phenotyping
- Image:Array flinterman.R
- script used for Flinterman paper -- one of the first 'BATCH' functions for analysis of multiple data files
- Image:Jax pcr.R
- for analysis of pbmc pcr data in the JAX project -- good use of %in% and grep as well as loops to mash data together from two sources
- Image:Milk mash script.R
- script used by Wayne and Lara to do interim analysis of milk basophil data
- Image:AAAAI rCode.R
- Lara's analysis script for her abstract using data file, 20080818_BaselineBasoDataWithClinicalGroups.csv. Example of 2-way ANOVA.
- Image:Duke extract script.R
- Wayne's analysis of duke peanut mucosal IT data that extracts text files from FlowJo analysis data directory tree and also mashes up baso data with clinical data file and produces time series data with multiple plots using layout for peanut, controls, egg by treatment or placebo