Maybe OpenWetWare is not the right wiki community for you? Here are some other science wiki's. Please add to this list.
- BioWiki: BioWiki is a wiki farm for various computational biology projects. Maintained by the Holmes lab at UC Berkeley.
- Wikiomics: Wikiomics is a collection of questions and answers about bioinformatics. With your participation, it will become a central, modern and friendly forum for the worldwide bioinformatics community and all users of bioinformatics.
- bioWiki: bioWiki is a wiki for questions and answers, for the free expression of your views and opinions from the perspective of a life scientist. BioWiki is part of BioDirectory, a directory of web resources for life scientists
- SyntheticPages: Similar to a wiki, "SyntheticPages is a freely available interactive database of synthetic chemistry. We publish practical and reliable organic, organometallic and inorganic chemical synthesis, reactions and procedures deposited by synthetic chemists. Synthetic methods on the site are updated continuously by chemists working in academic and industrial research laboratories."
- usefulchem is an open source science project in chemistry led by the Bradley Laboratory at Drexel University
- Qwiki: Qwiki is a quantum physics wiki devoted to the collective creation of technical content for practicing scientists.