- How much faster can we drive it given the timing?
- Are there more or less cells in a sort vs a screen?
- No, looked at this before last lab meeting, but should write it up.
- Do fluctuations in the total cell count correlate with anything?
To Do List
- Figure out the MATLAB memory leak
- I suspect this is because I'm not closing the image files properly in the MATLAB script that runs, or it could be something more annoying.
- Does the leak influence the timing of the events, by making the image processing take too long? (e.g. why does the timing graph get noisy after awhile?)
- Is it the MATLAB thread that blows up or the LabView? it's MATLAB.
- output the direction of sorting to the output file
- Clean up the MATLAB scripts (particularly the image processing, have lots of old versions lying around).
- Why do I see any variability in the timing?
- Update MATLAB since the license is running out.
- Change the code so that when flipping based on the CFP it is the moving average that is used, rather than a single image.
- Make the list of experiments to evaluate the device performance limits.
- Sorting at various dilution rates, followed by a sort to extinction.
- Sortostat/Foundry report card - post notes on each chip fabricated so can document common failure points in fabrication to better avoid them.