Recent Changes

From OpenWetWare

Jump to: navigation, search

Track the most recent changes to the wiki on this page.

Below are the last 50 changes in the last 7 days, as of 03:48, 17 August 2017.
Show last 50 | 100 | 250 | 500 changes in last 1 | 3 | 7 | 14 | 30 days
Hide minor edits | Hide bots | Hide anonymous users | Hide logged-in users | Hide my edits
Show new changes starting from 03:48, 17 August 2017
i
Limit to categories (separate with "|")  Any

16 August 2017

  N    18:32 Moore Notes 2009 (diff; hist) . .  (+2,278) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: {{ISEEM}} <div style="width: 750px;padding-right: 25px; padding-left: 25px;font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size: 12px;margin-bottom: 30px;line-height: 18px;padding-top: 0px...)
+      18:32 (Upload log)‎ [Katie Pollard‎ (6×)]
  N    18:32 Moore Notes 12 15 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+2,563) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * Call logistics ** Will use all calls for research topics ** Announce to the group if you want to lead a discussion on a particular project ** PIs will grab the time slot if n...)
  N    18:31 Moore Notes 12 10 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+391) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: PI Call * niche mapping update ** issue with sediment samples ** James is looking at some theory using predicted locations * plan for going forward with calls ** new phase: specific proj...)
  N    18:31 Moore Notes 12 1 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+3,075) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * PhylOTU paper accepted at PLoS Comp Bio ** Tom is handling proofs * Protein Db/AMPHORA 2 ** Guillaume is parsing results ** Pipeline is fairly stable *** Testing on GOS data...)
  N    18:30 Moore Notes 11 24 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+1,632) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * Niche mapping ** Error checking *** Minor code errors (indices off by one, etc) found by Guillaume *** MICROBIS meta-data file errors found by Tom ** Comparing 1/2 degree sc...)
  N    18:29 Moore Notes 11 17 10 PI (diff; hist) . .  (+2,921) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * PhylOTU manuscript is resubmitted * Niche mapping figures ** Range maps are really just for abundant organisms ** Hard limit of occurring at 10...)
  N    18:29 Moore Notes 11 10 10 PI (diff; hist) . .  (+224) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: PI Call * Niche mapping paper ** authorship issues ** JG can mentor/work with Josh on background and story * GBMF RFIs ** JG is on JEs Bodega Bay proposal ** JG is on review committee *...)
  N    18:29 Moore Notes 11 3 10 PI (diff; hist) . .  (+1,027) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: PI Call - regarding GBMF RFI * JE is working on data proposal about microbes on marine algae ** eel grass: only marine plant ** kelp as comparison ** wants one experimental system for lab...)
  N    18:28 Moore Notes 11 3 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+3,160) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * GBMF request for information http://www.moore.org/mmi-rfi.aspx ** think tank approach, new collaborations will be made later in process ** separate, linked proposals * HOT/A...)
  N    18:28 Moore Notes 10 20 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+2,135) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * Steve: PLoS paper has been in review for 2 months - should hear soon. * Morgan: Gerstein lab paper uses ARCGIS data - might be useful for niche mapping * PhylOTU revision *...)
  N    18:27 Moore Notes 10 6 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+4,365) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * MaxEnt Niche Mapping Project (Josh leading discussion) General idea is to model the distribution of microbial species. We do this via MaxEnt by taking correlates of taxon pr...)
  N    18:27 Moore Notes 10 5 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+1,486) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: PI Call * Progress Report * PhylOTU paper ** Excellent reviews ** Strategy: do some new analyses, but not necessarily everything Reviewer #2 requested ** Editor will be reasonable * Dis...)
  N    18:27 Moore Notes 9 22 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+1,983) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call *No PIs on this call, by chance. ** Katie called in periodically from a poor internet connection. ** Jessica in surgery ** Jonathan teaching * Quarterly Progress Report: due O...)
  N    18:26 Moore Notes 9 8 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+2,847) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * Quarterly report due Oct 8 ** JE should make a template * Projects using GOS data ** Steve *** Assign reads to AMPHORA gene families with HMMR/AMPHORA *** Build phylogenies ...)
  N    18:26 Moore Notes 9 1 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+2,055) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * ISME ** Tom's notes: http://friendfeed.com/isme13 ** Josh's observations *** Neutral theory for microbial soil communities with species abundance distributions (M. Vos talk)...)
  N    18:26 Moore Notes 8 25 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+1,555) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * Introduce Rebecca Lamb * ISME meeting ** Kelly's event ** Meeting with Kelly on Friday ** Tom's notes: http://friendfeed.com/isme13 * CAMERA 2.0 ** JE is testing workflows,...)
  N    18:25 Moore Notes 8 18 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+1,063) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: PI Call * Follow up with Kelly - JE will email * Cal Academy ** California microbial diversity ** JE talking to them about curator of microbial diversity position * Planning for Future ...)
  N    18:25 Moore Notes 8 11 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+2,447) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * No-cost extension ** Until the end of June 2011 ** Outcomes due then ** Most labs will be spent down prior to that ** JG will sub-award some money to James at SFI * Future ...)
  N    18:25 Moore Notes 8 4 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+892) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: PI Call: JG & KP * Global Viral Forecasting Initiative ** JG had meeting in SF with Nathan Wolfe (met at TED) ** KP knows Joseph Fair (director of global field operations) * No-cost ext...)
  N    18:24 Moore Notes 7 28 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+2,655) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * Kelly visiting UCD today * Steve's PLoS Bio paper ** JG made major edits *** streamlining to remove repeated ideas ** SK working on it this afternoon, close to submitting **...)
  N    18:24 Moore Notes 7 21 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+4,666) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: == General business == * Jess attendied Moore Foundation senior invetigator meeting - theme was metatranscriptomics. Lots of interest in whether iSEEM has made progress on building phyloge...)
  N    18:23 Moore Notes 7 14 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+702) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: PHYLOTU group call: Pollard lab, James, Steve * Name: PhylOTU? PhyloTU? PHYLOTU? * Tom will send submit version before sending in * Richness underestimation issue ** PID vs. PD distance...)
  N    18:23 Moore Notes 7 7 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+1,151) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * Audio files from Eugene, OR * Progress Report ** Eisen lab wrapping up their parts * Funding ** Josh summary of discussion at Eugene Meeting ** Foreign people (not OK for ...)
  N    18:23 Moore Notes 7 2 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+545) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: PI Call * Progress report http://iseem.private.openwetware.org/wiki/ISEEM_Progress_June_2010 ** Finish project updates, other sections ** JE will submit next week * JG talk with Kelly **...)
  N    18:22 Moore Notes 6 17 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+815) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * Planning for Eugene meeting http://iseem.private.openwetware.org/wiki/Jun10_Annual_Schedule ** Every one will sign up for sessions today * Proposal for future work http://i...)
  N    18:22 Moore Notes 6 9 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+585) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: PI Call * No-cost extension ** Davis will forward estimated remaining balances to Moore ** Range of extension periods *** MW has 7 months *** JG has 5 months *** KP has <1 month *** JE h...)
+      17:39 User:Norman B Best‎ (5 changes) . . (+388) . . (Page history) [Norman B Best‎ (5×)]
       17:21 Beauchamp:Tobii (diff; hist) . .  (+369) . . Santiago Garcia Acosta (Talk | contribs)
  N    17:00 Moore Notes 6 2 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+1,947) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * June meeting plans ** getting room with projector etc ** audio recording - laptop ** chalk or dry erase board (take photos) ** head count: 4 UCSF, 2 UVA, 4? UCD ** copy forma...)
  N    16:59 Moore Notes 5 19 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+1,598) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * June meeting: ** fly in Weds evening June 23 ** start Weds morning June 24 ** finish by 4pm June 25 * Katie: Report on Cold Spring Harbor Biology of Genomes meeting ** Meta...)
  N    16:58 Moore Notes 5 5 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+2,036) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * No-cost extension ** KP: email Gail/Lauren to get estimates ** JE: UCD Chancellor is working on admin efficacy * CAMERA ** JE: Elke (Kepler project lead at UCSD) wants to t...)
  N    16:58 Moore Notes 4 27 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+2,207) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: OTU Project Group Call * Update from Tom: Slides ** OTU pipeline ** Simulation process (two types, one with reads that run off the end of the gene) **...)
  N    16:57 Moore Notes 4 21 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+3,484) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * Update from Sam **Sam has been selected to give a talk at the Cold Spring Harbor Biology of Genomes Meeting. If people have time to provide feedback in the next two weeks, sh...)
  N    16:57 Moore Notes 4 14 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+2,262) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: PI Call * No-cost extension ** UCD burn-rate: still working on it ** UCD financial department wants to put in the official extension request ** They sent Kelly updated financials (through...)
  N    16:56 Moore Notes 4 7 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+3,648) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * Steve will check with PLoS about our paper * Update from Steve ** GOS analysis *** Guillaume and Dongying produced new marker gene families for GOS **** Now have good archae...)
  N    16:56 Moore Notes 3 31 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+1,578) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: PI Call * Problems with skype * New weekly mtg time: proposed new time is Weds 11-12 * Quarterly report ** submitted ** UCD working on financials * No-cost extension/budget ** How much...)
  N    16:55 Moore Notes 3 23 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+2,094) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * Quarterly report (due end of March) ** a few bullet-points each, not more than 1 paragraph ** what have you done in March? (since annual report) ** post to wiki by Friday * ...)
  N    16:54 Moore Notes 3 16 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+1,231) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: PI Call * Davis cluster problems ** issues *** sys admin problems *** people can overload *** complicated prioritization ** Jonathan will talk to Mike Lewis * Kelly will visit UCSF on Ap...)
  N    16:54 Moore Notes 3 9 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+1,159) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: Group Call * Steve: Did we track down the GOS PCR 16S data (Shaw et al)? * Steve: Is ZORRO available for masking Guillaume's alignments? * Every one should check that they are correctl...)
  N    16:54 Moore Notes 3 2 10 (diff; hist) . .  (+1,524) . . Katie Pollard (Talk | contribs) (New page: PI Call * Annual report ** JE doing final edits ** additional info section needs polishing ** JE will ask Kelly if we can submit on 3/3 * Kelly visiting UO on Thursday * Budget issues *...)
Views
Personal tools