Stacy A. Berry
University of Virginia
Department of Microbiology
Charlottesville, VA 22908
- 1997-2001: B.A. in Biological Sciences, University of Delaware
- 2003-2005: Continuing Education, West Chester University
- 2000-2005: Senior Assistant Chemist, DuPont Agriculture and Nutrition
- 2005-present: Graduate Student, University of Virginia
Interests in the lab...
I am interested in the role of the FA pathway in translesion synthesis and homologous recombination.
Interests outside of the lab...
- Hiking the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Music - particularly the hard rock variety
- Art & Art History
- Catering to my cat Spot