Publications accessible in PubMed
- Singhvi R, Kumar A, Lopez GP, Stephanopoulos GN, Wang DI, Whitesides GM, and Ingber DE. . pmid:8171320.
- Chung JD, Stephanopoulos G, Ireton K, and Grossman AD. . pmid:8144465.
- Stephanopoulos G. . pmid:7764800.
- Shelikoff M, Sinskey AJ, and Stephanopoulos G. . pmid:7765932.
Publications in Non-PubMed databases
(A good place to check for other publications is the Web of Science)
- R. Singhvi, G. Stephanopoulos and D.I.C. Wang, "Effects of Substratum Morphology on Cell Physiology," Biotechnol. & Bioengin., 43, pp. 764-771 (1994).
- M. Gubler, S.M. Park, A.J. Sinskey and G. Stephanopoulos, "Effects of Phosphoenol Pyruvate Carboxylase Deficiency on Metabolism and Lysine Production in Corynebacterium glutamicum," Appl. Microb. and Biotech., 40, pp. 857-868, (1994).
- B. Bakshi, G. Locher, G. Stephanopoulos, and Geo. Stephanopoulos, "Analysis of Data for Evaluation, Diagnosis and Control of Batch Operations," J. of Process Control, 4, pp. 175-194 (1994).
- C. Zupke and G. Stephanopoulos, "Modeling of Isotope Distribution and Intracellular Fluxes in Metabolic Networks Using Atom Mapping Matrices," Biotechnology Progress, 10, pp. 489-498 (1994).
- G. Locher, B. Bakshi, George Stephanopoulos, Gregory Stephanopoulos and K. Schgerl, "Database Mining (in German)," Chemical Ing. Tech., 66, Number 4, pp. 541-543 (1994).
- J.J. Vallino and G. Stephanopoulos, "Carbon Flux Distributions at the Pyruvate Branch Point in C. glutamicum during Lysine Overproduction," Biotechnology Progress 10, pp. 327-334 (1994).
- J.J. Vallino and G. Stephanopoulos, "Carbon Flux Distributions at the Glucose-6 phosphate Branch Point in Corynebacterium glutamicum during Lysine Overproduction," Biotechnology Progress 10, pp. 320-326 (1994).