Courses in the synthetic biology (primarily self-identified). Please add/remove your course as appropriate.
Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Systems Biology 204: Biomolecular Engineering and Synthetic Biology
- Biophysics 242r: Biologically Inspired Molecular Engineering
- SEED - High school enrichment program
- 20.20 - Introduction to Biological Engineering design
- 20.109 or BE.109 - Laboratory Fundamentals of Biological Engineering
- BE.180 - Biological Engineering Programming
- Synthetic Biology IAP classes in 2003 and 2004
- SB.001 - Laboratory Fundamentals of Synthetic Biology
- SB.002 - Implications and Applications of Synthetic Biology
- SB.003 - iGEM
- SB.004 - BioSecurity and Synthetic Biology
- SB.005 - Human Practices in Synthetic Biology (Under Development)
Imperial College London
Intertech-Universidad Politécnica de Valencia
- New Courses in Synthetic Biology announced February 2014.
This site is hosted on OpenWetWare and can be edited by all members of the Synthetic Biology community.
Making life better, one part at a time.