Archive announcements of interest here.
- 7/8/04: Writing DNA: First Synthetic Biology Conference Held at MIT
- 7/8/04: Experts worry that synthetic biology may spawn biohackers and Slashdot article.
- 6/15/04: Conference kicks off synthetic bio revolution
- 6/11/04: BioBricks to help reverse-engineer life
- 4/26/04: Synthetic Life: article in Scientific American and discussion on Slashdot.
- 1/9/04: Microbes made to order: Science, 303(5655):158-161, January 2004.
- 7/9/03: The First Synthetic Biology Conference will take place June 2004 at MIT.
- 4/29/03: Story on Slashdot on Digital DNA circuits with link to BioBricks.
- 4/15/03: Planning and assembly of parts from IAP is beginning.
- 2/28/03: All parts have been shipped.
- 2/15/03: The IAP class is finished! The designs are being reviewed and sequences will be shipped soon.
- 2/13/03: MIT News article about IAP class
- 11/20/02: We are holding an IAP class on engineering blinkers.
- 11/01/02: We have the sequence for Mesoplasma florum!
This site is hosted on OpenWetWare and can be edited by all members of the Synthetic Biology community.
Making life better, one part at a time.