Synthetic Biology:Related links
Synthetic Biology is
A) the design and construction of new biological parts, devices, and systems, and
B) the re-design of existing, natural biological systems for useful purposes.
- Berkeley Center for Synthetic Biology
- Boston University's Applied Biodynamics Laborary
- University of Cambridge
- ETH Zurich Synthetic Biology Workgroup
- Piet Herdewijn's "Orthosome" Project at KU Leuven, Belgium
- Synthetic Biology Engineering Research Center (site, wiki)
- University of Texas Center for Systems & Synthetic Biology
This site is hosted on OpenWetWare and can be edited by all members of the Synthetic Biology community.
Making life better, one part at a time.