- Jeffrey E. Barrick 10:29, 6 April 2012 (EDT):Images need citations. Chili peppers are tiny?
- Jeffrey E. Barrick 10:29, 6 April 2012 (EDT):There's a nice presentation posted many places online, including here, which seems to contain unpublished computational modeling of more complex circuits and pattern formation, but without any wet lab work.
- Jeffrey E. Barrick 10:29, 6 April 2012 (EDT):Your references aren't working correctly: the syntax for the end of the line is pmid=12219076
- Jeffrey E. Barrick 10:44, 6 April 2012 (EDT): Spelling: "achieved". First sentence of "Synthetic pattern formation..." needs help.
- Jeffrey E. Barrick 10:44, 6 April 2012 (EDT):Has anything "useful" ever been done with synthetic pattern formation? Do you think it would be possible to get noncircular colony growth for E. coli (or noncircular spreading in soft agar) by putting one of these circuits in that would "sector" the colony and change how it spread or something like that?