- Gabriel Wu 16:55, 28 January 2013 (EST): Adoption curves would add a lot in putting DIY Bio in perspective with other well-known technologies.
- Kevin Baldridge 16:57, 28 January 2013 (EST):This article really highlights some of the efforts that are already underway in at-home laboratories.[PopSci DIY Bio]
- Gabriel Wu 17:19, 28 January 2013 (EST): Foldit, RNAfold, and home sequencing are some current apps, but not the "killer" one. What are the other possibilities?
- *Catherine I. Mortensen 17:37, 30 January 2013 (EST): Foldit is pretty cool! Do you know if they have had any success in finding cures with it?
- Catherine I. Mortensen 17:37, 30 January 2013 (EST): I think they're is always dangers with things like DIY.... My friend always plays this strategy game called Plague. The goal is to infect the world with viruses and diseases. It's just a game but the possibilities are out there.