- Kevin Baldridge 17:30, 1 April 2013 (EDT):anabaena flos-aquae, that's an oorganism? It should be italicized if so
- Kevin Baldridge 17:33, 1 April 2013 (EDT):Your chart of the ELISA results for TNP needs some explanation. What is the difference between the four TNP samples? Citation for the chart?
- Kevin Baldridge 17:35, 1 April 2013 (EDT):Any evidence for the gas vesicle display of antigens being any more or less effective than traditional attenuated/dead pathogen approaches to immunization?
- Benjamin Gilman 16:31, 3 April 2013 (EDT): I was also wondering what the reasoning behind attaching an antigen to a gas vesicle was and the page should explain this. Is it to prevent degradation or excretion of the antigen? If so, how long do these gas vesicles remain in the blood and could they present other problems (like aggregation)?
- Gabriel Wu 19:20, 3 April 2013 (EDT): What's known about the proteins that make up gas vesicles? Are there many different kinds of subunits? How do they assemble?
- Max E. Rubinson 00:11, 5 April 2013 (EDT): How are gas vesicles formed in response to low light conditions in cyanobacteria?