- Benjamin Gilman 17:13, 18 March 2013 (EDT): 'The advent of probiotics' section is duplicated on the page. I'd get rid of the copy in your introduction.
- Benjamin Gilman 17:25, 18 March 2013 (EDT): As we said in class, you should explain and cite the mention of bacterial strains that cause tumors to shrink.
- Kevin Baldridge 17:27, 18 March 2013 (EDT):I'm pretty sure it's SV40 not VS40 for the broad host range plasmid
- Gabriel Wu 17:32, 18 March 2013 (EDT): Some good references showing fecal transplantation can cure recurrent C. difficile infections. humans, mice
- Gabriel Wu 17:40, 18 March 2013 (EDT): An ambitious synthetic biology application of designing a tumor killing (or destroying) bacteria.