(Difference between revisions)
|(2 intermediate revisions not shown.)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
==short News ==
==short News ==
[[User:Johncumbers|Johncumbers]]22:56, 10 July 2006 (EDT) I shortened the news headlines so that they wrap easier, if you add moe news, please try and keep it as short or shorter as the headlines that are already there. imo the wrapping makes the news difficult to scan I think.
- Jennyn 08:01, 11 July 2006 (EDT): We have two columns. General and Lab/Protocol Highlights.
- Left: General OWW Highlights
- Right: Lab/Protocol Highlights
- Highlights will scroll top to bottom, so the new highlight will be on top, and the old highlight will move to below it. On the next run of highlights, maybe we should try a third row to see how this looks?
- Johncumbers 22:56, 10 July 2006 (EDT) I shortened the news headlines so that they wrap easier, if you add moe news, please try and keep it as short or shorter as the headlines that are already there. imo the wrapping makes the news difficult to scan I think.
- Jennyn 11:22, 18 April 2006 (EDT): Could be just me, but I can't see my update on the In the News link for the front page. What happened?
- RS 11:28, 18 April 2006 (EDT): To be able to to view the update, you need to purge the page cache. The easiest way to do this is to click on the edit button of the page and replace the word edit at the end of the URL with the word purge and hit enter. Then the page should show the latest version. I've done this to the Main Page so it should be fine now.
- Austin 12:28, 18 April 2006 (EDT): No the easiest way is to go to your preferences->misc->extra page content actions and put the word purge into the box. Now you can purge any page by clicking on the purge tab.