Talk:IGEM:Help/Team experience tutorial
- What is the difference between the Registry, the iGEM wiki, the OWW wiki, the iGEM website?
- How do you find parts?
- How do you know which parts to use?
- What about the quality of the parts?
- Do the work in the registry not in your lab notebook
- How do I get the physical material?
- synthesis vs PCR vs clone by phone
- How do I make the part?
- does it have any BioBrick enzymes sites?
- codon optimization?
- where does my sequence start and end? ATG to TAATAA
- remove extraneous sequence
- adding prefixes and suffixes
- How do I assemble together parts?
- making composite parts on the Registry
- doing assembly
- finding subparts, finding parts, finding good parts
Later discussion topics
- Poor documentation of parts
- Using BioBricks assembly ... basic vs composite parts