Talk:Knight:Beta-galactosidase assay/96 well format
< Talk:Knight:Beta-galactosidase assay
A420 versus o-nitrophenol concentration
- Make up a solution of 7 mL to control for background absorbance in β-galactosidase assays
- 800 μL permeabilization solution
- 6 mL substrate solution without ONPG
- 200 μL EZ rich media supplemented with kanamycin and AHL
- Make up 1mL of 4 mg/mL ONP.
- Add 350 μL of 4mg/mL solution to the first well.
- Move 175 μL of previous well to next well.
- Add 175 μL of background solution to that well.
- Repeat until the well's solution looks totally clear.