- MQ 08:02, 24 April 2008: what about a downloadable pdf version of the current version?
- Jasonk 04:54, 2 April 2007 (EDT):IF we expect people to add to reviews themselves there's going to have to be a very clear structure where they feel like they can quickly figure out the right place to add their new information. Should think about the best way to do this...
- Jasonk 04:41, 2 April 2007 (EDT):Don't really like that figure very much. If anyone has something better, go for it.
- Reshma 11:05, 2 April 2007 (EDT): Why is this page called OpenWetWare:Reviews/Synthetic biology? Shouldn't it just be called Reviews/Synthetic biology or Reviews:Synthetic biology? Usually the OpenWetWare prefix is only used for pages pertaining to the site itself.
- Yeah,good point. should probably move all OpenWetWare:Reviews to Reviews