How do we not have a page called synthetic biology? syntheticbiology.org has been pointed here. The content we wish to keep should be moved here. --Austin
I decided to redesign the Synthetic Biology page. Mostly the content is the same but I tried to add some updates as appropriate.
To do list:
- Austin has several documents linked off his homepage. The relevant ones should also be linked to the Documents page as well. I did it for a few of them, but there are more to be linked.
- Anyone know if it is okay to use the cells to gears logo on this page? Since it is used for the Registry, I assumed it would be okay to use it here as well but I could be wrong.
- If anyone knows how to rescale the cells to gears logo to be wider so that the text boxes can be wider as well, please do so. Or alternatively, is there a wider version available? Right now, the cells to gears picture is 582px but probably everything should be at least as wide as the OpenWetWare Main Page i.e. 752px?
- I just revised this page together using ideas from some of Jenny's pages and the color scheme of the parts registry. If someone has a better layout or color scheme etc., feel free to change it again.
- There were a lot of articles written in the press that talk about Synthetic Biology, Drew, Tom, BioBricks, the classes and competitions etc. It might be nice if there were a centralized place for links to these. This is the motivation for the Press page.
--Reshma 12:44, 14 Sep 2005 (EDT)